Author name: little_angry_kitten18
First of all, communicate! Figure out when you wish to post, what time of day works for you guys, and that you have a plan to deal with any time zone differences. If you can't get in touch with your author/artist at all, please let us know ASAP, via our e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Page-A-Mod post.
The Posting Schedule can be found here.
* All fic must be posted with art. The art can be in its own separate post, or included within the fic itself, just as long as we get fic and art posted at the same time.
* On the date you've been assigned, either the writer or the artist should make a Master Post to this LiveJournal community, including a link to both the fic and the art. The Master Post must go up by midnight, whenever midnight is in your part of the world, on the date you've been assigned.
* You may use this template for the master post
* Please do not post your fic directly to the community, but rather link to it. It can be hosted on your own LiveJournal, on AO3, or somewhere else, as long as you include a link to it.
* If you post your fic or art to AO3, we'd be delighted if you'd add it to the AoS Big Bang Collection. The collection is currently closed, but it will open when posting starts. To add your fic to the collection, go to the collection page, click Subcollection in the menu bar on the left of the page, and choose the Subcollection for Round Three (here's a handy direct link to it) and use the "Post to Collection" button.
* If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us. If not, happy posting! \o/
Please submit your final draft to email@example.com by midnight, whenever midnight is in your corner of the world! If you run into any problems or have any questions, please contact us via e-mail or the Page-A-Mod post.
Posting will start on Tuesday, September 8th. If there are any dates that you won't be able to post, please let us know when you submit your draft and we will make every effort to accommodate you in the schedule.
Time for you to check in and let us know how you're doing. All you need to do is fill out the poll below.
You should be able to fill out the poll even if you don't have an LJ account, but if you have any problems doing so, please leave a comment with your check-in status instead.
If you have finished your art, or are close to finishing it, you are welcome to submit it at any time between now and the due date. Just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
Have you been in contact with your author?
How is your art coming along?
Will you be able to finish by the September 6th art deadline?
How it Works:
Below the cut is the list of summaries with associated numbers. Take a chance to read through them and note some that you might be interested in claiming. When the claims post goes live, you'll be asked to list your top 3 choices with the appropriate prompt number, in order of preference.
Comments on this post will be locked until art claims go live, then they will be unlocked and fics will be issued on a first come first served basis
Comments will be unlocked at 3pm EST on Tuesday August 4, 2015.
( Click here for summaries!Collapse )
Please include the following information with your draft
If you have to drop out, that's totally okay. All we ask is that you let us know, either via the email above, the Page-A-Mod post, or our tumblr ask box.
Additional reminder that ARTIST signups remain open until tomorrow! Can you draw? Make a fanmix? Create pretty graphics? Come join the fun, or let your friends know!
The next important date to remember is August 1st, which is when rough drafts and fic summaries are due.
This is also a good time for us to remind any potential artists that we'll be accepting artist sign-ups until August 2nd, so if you're still on the fence about signing up we'd encourage you to consider doing so. The artist sign-up post can be found here.
As always, feel free to ask any questions at the page-a-mod post, or via email at email@example.com!
If you've already completed your story, you may submit it to us at any point before the official submission dates. E-mail it, share it, get it to firstname.lastname@example.org somehow, and include the following information, please:
Now, in order to check in, please fill out the poll below. Everyone should be able to fill out this poll, but if for some reason you're unable to, please leave a comment, or e-mail us, and let us know how you're doing.
How is your fic coming along?
Do you think you'll be ready by our Drafts submission date, August 1st?
Please enter the username you signed up for the challenge with. If you'd like to change that information, please let us know here. Make sure you tell us whether this is your LJ, tumblr, AO3, etc. username.
You are also invited to post a snippet of your fic in the comments if you wish. This is in no way mandatory (the poll is though). Please post no more than TWO SENTENCES. We don't want to make it obvious to the artists who is writing what ;)
Due to real life issues, your friendly neighborhood mods just don't have as much time to devote to this challenge as we'd like, so we'd like to bring on a couple of additional people to help us moderate Round Three, and then stick around for future rounds if you'd like!
So, if you have some free time (1-2 hours a week during our busiest times of art claims and posting) that you can volunteer to help us out with keeping the challenge running smoothly, please contact us via email at email@example.com with the subject line "Mod Volunteer"! We would especially like anyone who has graphics-making abilities, who can help create some promo graphics for us.
Thank you! ♥